Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The detail

I'm using three pictures. First of all is the background. I used black colour background and then I add a lighting effects using lens flare. The lens flare effect was place at the upper right. After that I place the moon. for the moon I used the eraser tool to clean the picture and a stamp tool to restore it. I adjusted the moon based on the light effect. Then I duplicate the moon to make it glow. The first moon I used diffuse glow while the second moon I used multiply. After finish touching up the moon, i drag a picture of tree that i have stamp.i gave the effect of dark stroke to blend it with the background. i place the tree at the lower part of the layout. next is to add the people dancing. i drag the picture and duplicate it. the first one i put it beside the tree and gave it an effect of diffuse glow. the other one i gave the effect of luminosity. then i wanted to place the people dancing on the moon. therefore i use the selection tool to drag each one on the moon. the people dancing were in gradient color. after finish placing them, i used the text tool to write dancing in the moonlight. the text was place under the moon.

No comments: